Monday, March 10, 2008

Feb 23rd - Moab (part 2)



After the Blue Dot we had some food and headed over to a trail we had been told about last Fall.


Less traveled - but lot's of fun.


The trail meandered along a small canyon for much of the way.


Nice back drops.


It is hard to tell from this shot, but this was a technical move that we just could not commit to. It started with a small wheel biter before rolling down a steep rock slab. It is something we definitely need to come back to.



Not long after this I broke my chain and that put an end to our afternoon ride. Amber bailed out an access road and went and got our car while I re-joined the chain together. Unfortunately I had neglected to bring a quick link with me so it was only a bad jury-rig that just let me ride out to meet Amber with the car.

All in all it was another fun trip to Moab and the drive wasn't that bad either.

1 comment:

SkiTripHomes said...

Hi Sean...I live in Moab and am curious about where this trail is. Looks like it is marked in blue...but from the photos does not look familiar. Would love to know where it is if you wouldn't mind sharing...also a /mojo rider...