Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Bike! just in time for a road trip.

My new Intense M6 finally arrived. I can't believe how nice this bike looks!

I moved some parts from my old M1 and purcased new parts as they were needed because of differences in the frame (i.e. Bottom Bracket, 150mm rear wheel drop outs, 1.5" head tube etc.)


Shiny new Saint 2009 cranks.


Diety Dirty 30 Handle Bars. I was looking forward to riding these wider bars.


Cane Creek Double Barrel with Ti spring - dead sexy to look at and an amazing shock to ride on. It will take some getting used to with all of it's tuning options - high and low speed settings for both Compression and Rebound.


Picture perfect White Intense M6.

Here are my other bikes. I am very, very happy with my stable.


Black Market Riot Hardtail.


Fat Ibis Mojo with coil 160mm front fork and Pushed coil rear shock.

1 comment:

R.Matthew Simmons said...

That M6 with the Double Barrel is mighty sweet.