Monday, June 10, 2013

PROGRT #6 Angel Fire, NM

I had a fun weekend riding bikes in Angel Fire, NM.  In my race run I was off my bike twice crashed onto the ground the first time, and crashed into a tree the second time.  The second crash managed to knock my lever out of place.  I tried to adjust it while continuing on course, but couldn't get it back in place.  So, I had to race the second half of the course with no ability to shift gears, which was a bummer as I was stuck in a super wrong gear.  I guess the best way to put it, is that I was happy to get a 2nd place result and disappointed with my overall performance.  I sure hope to stay off the ground and keep the bike rolling in my next race.  The good news is, I'm a bit bruised from my two crashes, but that's the worst of it.  Other than that, I am feeling good, and ready to go train.  Riding bikes is awesome fun!
Amber Price, 2nd Place Podium Pro Women

No comments: