Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Day 2 - Gold Bar Singletrack

Day 2 - Gold Bar Singletrack
This is easily my Favorite Moab ride, it something for everyone and I expect it will keep me amused and challenged for years an years to come. (and then a few more years). I have never done what I think would be the perfect epic ride - across Gold Bar Single Track, down Portal, back up Poison Spider, back across Gold Bar and back to your car. Mostly because it is just to much riding for me in a late fall or winter day, but it remains a goal for sometime in the future.


1. Somwhere in the lower singletrack section


2. Same section, different angle, different rider


3. I love this section, some many obstacles in a row that if you lose momentum you are doomed, but if you nail it, oh so sweet!


4. Towards the end of the lower singletrack section



5. Back on the jeep trail briefly


6. Off in the wild blue yonder


7. Some really nice scenery along the rim


8. And some attention demanding sections (not hard, but makes you focus!)


9. Turning around so that we can get back before it gets dark

No comments: