Thursday, March 6, 2014

Looking forward to an awesome race season!


Today was a fabulous day as I am finally all cleared by the doc and back on a full training schedule.  Check out my happy face!  So happy to be back on a trail outside!  The trainer bike and road bike are fun and all, but there's just not a lot of variety there.  It was awesome that it didn't snow today, so I went out for a cross country ride.

Super happy with the new ODI grips as well.

Rocks and plenty of dirt around the trail today.  It was nice to enjoy it, especially since it might snow all over the trail by tomorrow.  You never know in Colorado.  There was some mud on the trail, which I was stoked to ride through as well since it gave me positive thoughts of looking forward to the hero dirt that can form up at Port Angeles, WA with a bit of moisture.

Nice view of some snowy mountains on the top of the trail.  It was quite the nature experience today as one part of the trail was full of howling coyotes, and later on a herd of deer passed by the trail.

I rode until dark today, but soon the time change will come and I will have so many more hours to play after work during the week.  Looking forward to it!



 

No comments: