Thursday, March 27, 2014

Won't Back Down

 I fully enjoyed the premiere of "Won't Back Down" at the D Note in Arvada, Colorado recently.  Can't wait to get it on DVD.  The Royal Racing guys did a great job at the event bringing along tons of raffle prizes, stickers, and they even hung up some fine looking jerseys on the wall.



Before heading over to the premiere, I had the opportunity to enjoy some fine weather on the DH bike, and test out my new Spy breast cancer awareness goggles.  "I love boobies!" Cheers to my friend Kristy who survived breast cancer and is back on the bike.


In other other recent adventures, the high country is still fairly full of snow in Colorado, so I have been enjoying hiking the doggies in the snow at Rollinsville.

I was excited to get my new GoPro and can't wait to use it.
And, yes, it is still somewhat mud season around the place.  I did a number on my cross country bike out riding it the other day.  Sean was kind enough to scrub all the mud out of  every nook and cranny.  Fortunately, I have since found some drier trails.                                  With respect to the food part of my life, this is my new favorite breakfast of champions (it involves a blender), Banana-Pecan Pancakes:
1 cup oats
1 cup egg whites
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 banana
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsps.  baking powder
1/4 cup pecans

 
And, finally, Sean and I joined the stein club, so we have felt obligated to use it.  We love our life!








No comments: